Metal: .925 Sterling Silver & Rhodium Plated
Band Width: 5/8“ Wide at top and 1/4” Wide across bottom
Stone: 6mm square Cubic Zirconia Center Stone Surrounded by Cubic Zirconia’s in Halo Setting 3.5mm square stones on each side of center stone surrounded by cubic zirconia's in halo settings.
Description: This ring is based on a comfort fit band and is Rhodium plated for longer lasting shine. The band has a smooth bright finish and a small twisted rope border. Please see our cleaning and care for information on caring for Rhodium plated Jewelry. We used high quality Cubic Zirconia’s for all of the stones in this ring.
- This is a comfort fit band.
- We suggest going to a local jewelry store to get your finger sized.
- Ring sizers used by some jewelry counters may be made by a different manufacturer than FJ uses.
- Using a different brand sizer could result in sizing a ring plus or minus 1/4 size compared to FJ's sizes
- The method a person uses in sizing can also result in a different size.
- FJ sizes all rings to the center.
- Fanning Jewelry is not responsible for rings that do not fit. If your ring does not fit, please see our exchange policy..
Posted by Faye Bland on 18th Oct 2018
I absolutely love all my fanning pieces
Look beautiful and wear great
I love this ring.
Posted by Unknown on 16th Sep 2017
I measured my ring size prior to ordering and also tried on a size 10 in a wide band ring. The size 10 I received is slightly smaller than what I tried on prior to the order. SO, I am going to wear it when my fingers are swollen on my left or day to day on my right. I love this ring. It looks beautiful. Quality is great. I will wonder how it will wear and also how in the future to clean the CZ's to make them sparkle.. The notes say use soap and water, will see. Love it.
Posted by Jean Kenney on 15th Sep 2017
I so wanted this ring but it didn't come in a 6.75, so I called Fanning talked to Mark and he said he thought a 6.5 would fit. I ordered it and it fit perfectly I so love their service and of course the ring. Thank you Fanning!!