This ring is crafted out of .925 Sterling and 10kt gold fill with cubic zirconia. All of our products are individually made by skilled craftsmen so each ring may not be exactly the same.
Band width: 7/16" Stone size: 8MM
- We suggest going to a local jewelry store to get your finger sized.
- Ring sizers used by some jewelery counters may be made by a different manufacturer than FJ uses.
- Using a different brand sizer could result in sizing a ring a plus or minus 1/4 size compared to FJ's sizes.
- The method a person uses in sizing can also result in a different size.
- FJ sizes all rings to the center of the ring.
- Fanning Jewelry is not responsible for rings that do not fit. If your ring does not fit, please see our exchange policy.
Posted by David Christ on 15th Dec 2016
I surprised my wife with the ring. She had mentioned your website and I looked at what you had to offer. She truly loves the ring. I also am excited you are in Oklahoma. Thank you for a beautiful product.
She loves it. The ring looks great. 'Nuff said!
Posted by Mike MacDonald on 2nd Sep 2016
Great value. Presents quite nicely. I recommend this ring.
Posted by Cindy Kearney on 12th May 2016
Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful
Posted by Kelly Goswick on 6th Apr 2015
After 31 years of marriage we upgraded my tiny wedding ring to this beautiful one. I am so blessed!
Posted by Unknown on 20th Nov 2014
So beautiful & amazing. Awesome set!!! Worth every penny spent!!!
All that glitters
Posted by The future Mrs. Moon on 21st Oct 2014
We looked all over for a ring unique to my personality, one that was western in design, wide enough to fit my hands, something durable that would hold a stone, and if we wanted at a later could upgrade the stone. I prefer silver to platinum. the pictures do not do justice to the beauty of the engraving. I have received many compliments and its been on my hand for a day.
Customer service is amazing and Fanning is very honest, listen when he says go up 1/2 a size on the wide bands. I wear a 10 and ordered a 10.5 per his suggestion as the band is wide...very glad we listened.