For western wedding bands, it doesn’t get more elegant. This band has a beautiful 10-carat gold fill detail and is complemented by .925 Sterling silver. It’s a simple piece, but it’s no shrinking violet. This ring is for the guy who wants to get noticed in all the right ways.
It brings to mind sunlight and moonlight intertwining, or a hazy, golden morning out west on the trail. This ring from Fanning Jewelry will look handsome on any discerning cowboy’s ring finger.
Each and every piece of jewelry we make is handcrafted, which means no two are exactly the same. These are distinctive pieces with character and a flair all their own.
Band width: 7/16"
- We suggest going to a local jewelry store to get your finger sized.
- Ring sizers used by some jewelery counters may be made by a different manufacturer than FJ uses.
- Using a different brand sizer could result in sizing a ring a plus or minus 1/4 size compared to FJ's sizes.
- The method a person uses in sizing can also result in a different size.
- FJ sizes all rings to the center of the ring.
- Fanning Jewelry is not responsible for rings that do not fit. If your ring does not fit, please see our exchange policy.
6 month warranty - Any piece of jewelry that is found to be defective due to material or workmanship will be replaced or repaired at no charge. After the 6 month warranty, any repairs needed will be at customers expense. If you have purchased a ring and you need a different size, if we have your size in stock, you may return your ring within 14 days and we will send you the correct size. Please include a check or make payment arrangements via phone for $20.00 for shipping plus insurance.
On any purchase if you are not completely satisfied, you may return the item within 14 days with proof of purchase for store credit less shipping costs. Custom orders & Custom mounted rings are non refundable-if the stone had to be mounted to order, it is a custom mount ring.