This is a western ring that’s unique in every way. It has that upscale country flair and eye-popping “wow” factor that will make everyone ask where you got your jewelry.
The mixture of black, gold, and silver on the band combined with the unique shape and glittering stones makes this ring one for the ages. It’s a notable piece with presence – when you wear it on your finger, you’re making a bold statement that can’t be denied.
From the hands of a skilled craftsman, this artisan jewelry features .925 Sterling, a 10-carat gold fill, and a shining, clear cubic zirconia stone. Plus, it’s individually made, so no two are identical. With pieces from Fanning Jewelry, you’re getting the country flair you crave with the custom feel and quality you deserve.
Band width: 1/4" - 1/2" Stone size: 8MM
- We suggest going to a local jewelry store to get your finger sized.
- Ring sizers used by some jewelery counters may be made by a different manufacturer than FJ uses.
- Using a different brand sizer could result in sizing a ring a plus or minus 1/4 size compared to FJ's sizes.
- The method a person uses in sizing can also result in a different size.
- FJ sizes all rings to the center of the ring.
- Fanning Jewelry is not responsible for rings that do not fit. If your ring does not fit, please see our exchange policy.
6 month warranty - Any piece of jewelry that is found to be defective due to material or workmanship will be replaced or repaired at no charge. After the 6 month warranty, any repairs needed will be at customers expense. If you have purchased a ring and you need a different size, if we have your size in stock, you may return your ring within 14 days and we will send you the correct size. Please include a check or make payment arrangements via phone for $20.00 for shipping plus insurance.
On any purchase if you are not completely satisfied, you may return the item within 14 days with proof of purchase for store credit less shipping costs. Custom orders & Custom mounted rings are non refundable-if the stone had to be mounted to order, it is a custom mount ring.