A touch of 10-carat gold amid a backdrop of glittering Sterling silver and sparkling cubic zirconia makes this western wedding ring a stand-out.
This artisan jewelry piece is for the cowgirl in your life with an eye for beauty. She isn’t afraid to be attention-getting, and she has style for miles. This is lovely western-inspired jewelry that will stand the test of time and fit in perfectly with her other pieces.
Each piece from Fanning Jewelry is handcrafted with care, so no two are the same. These subtle differences give your jewelry the distinctive character of a custom piece. You’ll cherish it as a staple of your style for years down the winding country roads of life.
Whether this ring is intended as a gift or a just-because indulgence, it’s the perfect choice.
Dimensions: 7/16" Stone: 8mm square center stone
- We suggest going to a local jewelry store to get your finger sized.
- Ring sizers used by some jewelery counters may be made by a different manufacturer than FJ uses.
- Using a different brand sizer could result in sizing a ring a plus or minus 1/4 size compared to FJ's sizes.
- The method a person uses in sizing can also result in a different size.
- FJ sizes all rings to the center of the ring.
- Fanning Jewelry is not responsible for rings that do not fit. If your ring does not fit, please see our exchange policy.
6 month warranty - Any piece of jewelry that is found to be defective due to material or workmanship will be replaced or repaired at no charge. After the 6 month warranty, any repairs needed will be at customers expense. If you have purchased a ring and you need a different size, if we have your size in stock, you may return your ring within 14 days and we will send you the correct size. Please include a check or make payment arrangements via phone for $20.00 for shipping plus insurance.
On any purchase if you are not completely satisfied, you may return the item within 14 days with proof of purchase for store credit less shipping costs. Custom orders & Custom mounted rings are non refundable-if the stone had to be mounted to order, it is a custom mount ring.