Faith and devotion are just as important to a western woman as her unique style and sensibilities. This western ring captures all of that with elegant grace.
Beautiful 10-carat gold crosses adorn the band, which is accented with .925 Sterling silver and crowned with a lovely cubic zirconia stone. This western silversmith jewelry is unique, too – a craftsman made it individually, which means no two are the same.
This ring from Fanning Jewelry will remind any western woman about her treasured values. Plus, it effortlessly combines style with her unique personality. It’s a piece she’ll treasure endlessly, one that mirrors who she is from the inside out.
Band width: 5/8" - 5/16" Stone size: 8MM
- We suggest going to a local jewelry store to get your finger sized.
- Ring sizers used by some jewelery counters may be made by a different manufacturer than FJ uses.
- Using a different brand sizer could result in sizing a ring a plus or minus 1/4 size compared to FJ's sizes.
- The method a person uses in sizing can also result in a different size.
- FJ sizes all rings to the center of the ring.
- Fanning Jewelry is not responsible for rings that do not fit. If your ring does not fit, please see our exchange policy.
6 month warranty - Any piece of jewelry that is found to be defective due to material or workmanship will be replaced or repaired at no charge. After the 6 month warranty, any repairs needed will be at customers expense. If you have purchased a ring and you need a different size, if we have your size in stock, you may return your ring within 14 days and we will send you the correct size. Please include a check or make payment arrangements via phone for $20.00 for shipping plus insurance.
On any purchase if you are not completely satisfied, you may return the item within 14 days with proof of purchase for store credit less shipping costs. Custom orders & Custom mounted rings are non refundable-if the stone had to be mounted to order, it is a custom mount ring.