A lovely western woman needs an equally lovely ring to adorn her finger. It should exude the same things she embodies with her presence: simple beauty, strong values, country manners, and easy elegance. This handcrafted jewelry fits that bill beautifully.
The band is crafted from .925 Sterling silver with a square-cut cubic zirconia stone. This accent balances the delicate silver with grace. This feature is perfect for the woman who mirrors that grace in everything she does.
Made by a skilled craftsman individually, this handmade ring is unique and will not be exactly like the others. Each piece from Fanning Jewelry has a look and feel that is totally its own, and this one is no different.
- We suggest going to a local jewelry store to get your finger sized.
- Ring sizers used by some jewelery counters may be made by a different manufacturer than FJ uses.
- Using a different brand sizer could result in sizing a ring a plus or minus 1/4 size compared to FJ's sizes.
- The method a person uses in sizing can also result in a different size.
- FJ sizes all rings to the center of the ring.
- Fanning Jewelry is not responsible for rings that do not fit. If your ring does not fit, please see our exchange policy.
6 month warranty - Any piece of jewelry that is found to be defective due to material or workmanship will be replaced or repaired at no charge. After the 6 month warranty, any repairs needed will be at customers expense. If you have purchased a ring and you need a different size, if we have your size in stock, you may return your ring within 14 days and we will send you the correct size. Please include a check or make payment arrangements via phone for $20.00 for shipping plus insurance.
On any purchase if you are not completely satisfied, you may return the item within 14 days with proof of purchase for store credit less shipping costs. Custom orders & Custom mounted rings are non refundable-if the stone had to be mounted to order, it is a custom mount ring.